DASMESH Tractor Driven Combine Harvesters (also known as TDC Harvesters) are superior harvesting machines that are enabled to perform in tough geographical conditions. DASMESH combine harvesters are known for their remarkable combination of strength, style, performance and efficiency, regardless of terrain or crop conditions.
DASMESH combine harvesters are the culmination of high quality raw material, latest technological manufacturing process and in depth agricultural knowledge of our engineers and great leadership that builds on the strong attributes of our previous models but adds more optimum harvesting performance, technology, comfort and convenience to take our current and future customers to a level not offered on any other combine company.
Since the introduction of the DASMESH 912 Tractor Driven Combine Harvester, DASMESH has built an utmost reputation for what is important to farmers when it comes to harvesting, such as capacity, fuel efficiency, grain quality, low grain loss, reduced compaction and in field service availability.
- Heavy Duty and Mild Steel Hubs.
- Right hand side operating lever's for comfort use.
- Split type pulley's for easy dismanting.
- CNC Grinded Shafts to increase bearings life.
- Wide 7" Elevator's to avoid chocking.
- Folding Thresher and Guide Drum for easy dismanting.
- Less weight and chain type drive suitable fot wet land.
- Unbreakable worms made from special steel.
- Tractor mounted easily with help of Railing without any dismanting and comfortable for Driving.
- Steeing System is very convenient to operated.
- Spares are available easily.
- Free spare parts & tool kit with combine.
DASMESH is known for building agricultural equipment that are easy to Service and Maintain and the DASMESH 912 lives up to that reputation. The simplicity and accessibility of DASMESH 912 Combine Harvester allows operators to quickly perform daily maintenance tasks and adjustments. Side shields are easy to open access large areas to the DASMESH 912’s components and daily maintenance areas help reduce downtime. Belts and other wear components are changed in less time than it takes to service competitive units.
Note: As our policy of continuous development, specifications and performance can be changed without any prior notice.