Being a trusted name of agriculture domain; we are manufacturing, supplying, importing and exporting optimum performing Disc Plough. Offered disc plough are commonly used for prepration of land before sowing different types of crops such as maize, wheat, pea and mustard among others. Our offered disc plough is widely acknowledged among the farmers for its remarkable features like low maintenance, simple to handle, easy operation and longer functional life.
Features of DASMESH 351 - Disc Plough
- Saves more time and prevents the tractor from wear and tear.
- More fuel efficient and preserves the moisture in the soil.
- Performs well in every type of soil.
- Mixes the remains of the previous harvest in the soil, which fertilizes the farm.
- It is very helpful in Sugarcane, Banana, Vegetables and Rice farms.
- Specially designed tampered disc made of high quality steel
- Works smoothly & efficiently
- Frame made of heavy duty material
- Export quality heavy duty structure
- Nuts & bolts made of high tensile steel
- Made with computerized CNC machines
DASMESH 351 Disc Plough is designed to work in all types of fields for soil breaking, soil raising, soil turning and soil mixing. Disc Plough is used in the fields to process the hard soil areas. It can be used easily at rocky and rooted areas. DASMESH 351 - Disc Plough is in huge demand in the market for durability and performance. Our low maintenance disc plough is easy to operate and handle. We are counted among the prominent Agriculture Disc Plough Manufacturers based in India.
DASMESH is known for building agricultural equipment that are easy to Service and Maintain and the DASMESH 351 lives up to that reputation. The simplicity and accessibility of DASMESH 351 Disc Plough allows operators to quickly perform daily maintenance tasks and adjustments. Cap covered greasing points are provided for lubrication of the DASMESH 351’s components and help reduce downtime.
Note: As our policy of continuous development, specifications and performance can be changed without any prior notice.